Saturday, December 4, 2010

Another record for the Halpern's Happy Hens!

Today the girls blessed us with 21 eggs! Another record for Halpern's Happy Hens. Fantastic. Although, this also means we are now up for new customers again in the Spokane area. So if you are interested let us know. Here is a link to our CL post. http://spokane.craigslist.org/grd/2094973139.html. The search for reliable customers on CL is not always easy. We always get replies from potential customers but most will never come through and purchase eggs. We are hoping for the best because our egg production is out of control!

Also it was night four of Chanukah tonight and we had dinner at Kelsi's sister Crystal's house. We received a sweet drying/storage rack from the family and it will be used for years for onions, potatoes, garlic, and much more. I put it together right when we got home. I will take a photo once it's all loaded up. It has nine sliding drawers and is over 5ft tall. Seems like something we will use for years to come! More photos soon!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool Gift!

taylorgirl6 said...

Congrats on the eggs! They can be such a mixed blessing at times. You want more, but then where do you put them?? Ours are sadly still refusing to lay, with the exception of Dark Meat. I suppose we can survive on four eggs a week.

John Going Gently said...

nice to have you back!
as for snowy mice bodies....
plenty of them here

Jennifer said...

I am so jealous of that drying rack! I might have to commission my builder guy to make me one!

Garage Workbench.

Recently with our move to the new house I  had the opportunity to make a work bench in the garage to consolidate my tools that were in box...