Wednesday, June 1, 2011

There Goes the Neighborhood!

This past Feburary we had an eagle visit the homestead
This past Saturday a Blue Heron came to visit.
It appeared as though the bird was trying to land in our small pond. It happens to be loaded with gold fishes right now. My dad thinks that's what may have brought him over to visit. I was in the greenhouse when he landed in the tree. He flew away when I went into the house to get the camera, but came back a short time later.
Either way, it was a beautiful sight and we welcome a return visit in the future.
He flew away when I tried to get a closer look.
See you later heron.

Do you have any exciting visitors at your place this time of year?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Garage Workbench.

Recently with our move to the new house I  had the opportunity to make a work bench in the garage to consolidate my tools that were in box...