Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pizza Night

Tonight, I thought we would have pizza for dinner. I have never made pizza before, but I have this great vegetarian cookbook that has a recipe for pretty much anything! You can purchase the cookbook here. I started out by preparing the dough.


Then, I had to cook up the pizza sauce. It was delicious. I have cooked this same sauce to use on spaghetti and with eggplant parmesan. It is fast, easy and very tasty.


Once the dough had risen and my sauce was ready, I patted out the dough and created my raw pizza! We like mushrooms and peppercini's on our pizzas.




And... here is the finished product. It was delicious and only in the oven for about 8 minutes on 500 degrees. I tend to like the dough a little doughier and it was perfect. 




If you are interested in creating this delicious pizza, let me know and I will email it to you!

Lots of love.

No comments:

Garage Workbench.

Recently with our move to the new house I  had the opportunity to make a work bench in the garage to consolidate my tools that were in box...