Monday, June 7, 2010

Rain, rain, go away.

The weather here in Eastern Washington has been so gloomy. It has been raining.. no no pouring every day for a little over a week now. The chickens hate it, but the ducks and Sophie love the rain. It is pretty cute.  I looked out our window the other day and I saw my silly goose with her entire head under water in a  deep mud muddle that she had created. I figure she is busy searching for bugs.. or worms.. or maybe she is just funny.


During the brief sunshine we had, the water fowl decided it would be fun to play in a big mud puddle that had formed. They love it. It cracks me up.




That same day I took a picture of our one and only rooster. his name is Negus and he thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread. He likes to do little dances for his ladies and show off his enormous wing span. Too bad the ladies dont want anything to do with him.  Perhaps it is a hygiene issue. 


No comments:

Garage Workbench.

Recently with our move to the new house I  had the opportunity to make a work bench in the garage to consolidate my tools that were in box...