Monday, August 2, 2010

We have been very busy

I just wanted to say a quick hello. I know we haven't been posting much lately, but the wedding and honeymoon were amazing and we are just starting to get back to real life. I believe Kelsi will post about the wedding and all that later. I am going to do another photo update before I start my work rotation on friday.

I just wanted to plug a wonderful site I found a few months ago that I have been meaning to talk about. It's called the the perennial plate Basically this guy is going around to local businesses and farms that are doing things the way that they ought to be done and telling the world about them. It' really neat and I encourage you all to take a look and watch a couple episodes. Tell me what you think and also, tell the author what you think. You can even post comments about the videos without a username and all that junk. My favorite so far is about an organic farm called Loon Organics and the farmers market and CSA customers they supply.

Thanks for reading.

 More to come soon!

2 comments:

fromsophiesview said...

mighty cool...will spread the word!

John Going Gently said...

congratulations on the wedding

Garage Workbench.

Recently with our move to the new house I  had the opportunity to make a work bench in the garage to consolidate my tools that were in box...