Sunday, January 15, 2012

Warming Mat For Seed Germination

We are getting ready for seed starting and after reflecting back to lasts years results, I remembered we had terrible germination rates for our peppers. 
P1050987
This is what happened last year.
I was wondering if anyone has used a warming mat before and whether or not it worked?
They have this one here at our local seed store for 31.99. I am hesitant to buy it without knowing how well it works.


That's for reading! Hopefully someone has some input.

2 comments:

danitronsen said...

I have 2 of the hydro farm heating mats and they work great! Totally worth the money. I have had mine for at least 4 years and they have held up pretty well.

danitronsen said...

I have 2 of the hydro farm heating mats and they work great. They are totally worth the money. I have had them both for at least 4 years and they are still working like when I bought them.

Garage Workbench.

Recently with our move to the new house I  had the opportunity to make a work bench in the garage to consolidate my tools that were in box...