Thursday, February 24, 2011

Goose Video, Rooster Identification Needed

Pierre our goose who was introduced here. Is still sitting on eggs. The goose eggs have been under her for 40 days. I assume there not fertile. Today however, I went into the coop to collect the eggs and noticed that she had eggs sticking out. So I investigated, watch the video below.








Can anyone identify what type of rooster this is? We got him from Mcmurray Hatchery last spring with an order we placed. They gave us a free 'rare' breed but, we don't know what type though and since we are going to be hatching eggs for sale, people want to know the mix. 



2 comments:

Mr. H. said...

When I was a kid we had an Americana rooster that looked just like that? I enjoyed the video, looks like Pierre has plans to raise chicks one way or another.:)

Anonymous said...

Americana or Star Spangled?

Garage Workbench.

Recently with our move to the new house I  had the opportunity to make a work bench in the garage to consolidate my tools that were in box...