Monday, February 14, 2011

Its a Dogs Life

There is a dog park a few minutes away from our house that the girls are crazy about. Mike worked on Saturday and since the girls and I were feeling a little lonely we decided that we would go socialize with a few of our dog friends. Let me dialogue this out for you...


Juliette: "Where are we going, Mom? OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG Are we going where I think we are going??? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Mom: "Jules, Hunny, calm down. I know you are excited, but is it really necessary to bark at anything and everything that we pass?"


Juliette: "Mother! Must I pose for a picture when all I want to do is run around and play?! Jeez."

Mom: "Sorry Jules.. Go ahead.. rudepants."


Mom: "Smile, pretty girl!"

Khma: "Maaaaaaaaaam... C'mon"


Juliette: "O.M.G. I see... A SQUIRREL! Stop taking pictures, Mom. Im a little busy."


(This was the best shot I could get of my babies together)


Khma: "Imma get cha.... where are you..? Stupid jerk squirrels."


Khma was clearly not having any luck at the hunt.


She tends to be a little camera shy. 


Julies saw her squirrel. She attempted to climb the tree and was, unfortunately for her, unsuccessful.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I've missed you!

Danni said...

Adorable! I had to laugh (just a little bit) at the extreme differences between your two dogs. I'm betting Khma totally thinks she's the boss. :-)

Kelsi said...

They are each extreme sizes, but it makes their relationship so much cuter! Khma is usually the boss, but Julies has her moments!

Garage Workbench.

Recently with our move to the new house I  had the opportunity to make a work bench in the garage to consolidate my tools that were in box...