Monday, February 21, 2011

Spring Hatching.

Just wondering if anyone in the Spokane/CDA area is interesting in buying baby chicks from a local source instead of a hatchery. It's about time to start incubating eggs for spring sales and I want to judge the interest level so I know how many to hatch. Let me know if you are interested. The chicks will be a barn yard mix of layers. We may also have some ducks and geese for sale too. Prices will be very reasonable. Chicks will cost no more than the feed stores.


2 comments:

Scott Mueller said...

Hey guys! We're interested! We'd love to get our chickens from you guys. When would we need to have our coup and enclosure ready by?

Mike said...

Hey Scott, Ill email you back on through your Webage

Garage Workbench.

Recently with our move to the new house I  had the opportunity to make a work bench in the garage to consolidate my tools that were in box...