Friday, April 23, 2010

Duck, Duck, Goose

Is it a possibility that the ducks are actually becoming more comfortable with something other than themselves?! 


WHOA! Sophie is so independent and the duck so dependent that together they are a perfect pair! Sophie likes to come into the house when the door is open and since the ducks follow her everywhere, they decided it would be nice to pretend to be inside too! This is the closest they have ever gotten to us.



Roaming the yard and fields together have become the norm over at our house. Thank goodness. I love seeing them free and not being too afraid to come out.


On a different note, I made two loaves of bread yesterday. One white and one wheat. I have had the toughest time with the wheat. It gets so dense.  How do they made it so fluffy and delicious at the grocery store. I don't understand! At the least the white bread was good. This photo is from right before I stuck them in the oven.

No comments:

Garage Workbench.

Recently with our move to the new house I  had the opportunity to make a work bench in the garage to consolidate my tools that were in box...